First Children's Finance - Minnesota
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Round 2 applications are being reviewed. Grant award notifications will be sent as quickly as possible - likely to be in late July.
The Round 3 application will open at 9:00 a.m. on Monday August 8, 2022 and will close promptly at 5:00 p.m. on Monday August 15, 2022.
Please check back here for a updates, watch the website at www.firstchildrensfinance.org/for-businesses/grants or email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Before submitting an application, please read the instructions and guidelines provided in the Grants Manual, linked within the application and found on the webpage address, listed above.
Below are instructions for accessing the grant portal, Submittable.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- For technical help, you may click on the white question mark in the blue circle in the upper right corner of the application at any time.
- For help in answering the questions, you may message grant program staff using the Messaging options to the right of the application.