First Children's Finance - Minnesota
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Facility Revitalization Grants
Round 5 will open for applications at 9:00 a.m. on Monday January 23, 2023 and will close promptly at 5:00 p.m. on Monday January 30, 2023
Before submitting an application, please read the instructions and guidelines provided in the Grants Manual, linked within the application and found on the webpage address, listed above.
Please check back here for a updates, watch the website at www.firstchildrensfinance.org/for-businesses/grants or email email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
The second round of Community Grants will open at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, November 28 and close promptly at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2022.
Both Grant Programs
Below are instructions for accessing the grant portal, Submittable.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL communication regarding grants will go to the email address you use to sign into Submittable. If you choose to use Facebook or Google, all communication will go to the email address associated with those options, which may or may not match the email address you list in the application. If you do not use those email addresses for your business, please create an account in Submittable rather than choosing Google or Facebook.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission. You are limited to one application per cycle per license. If you submit more than one application in the same quarterly grant cycle for the same license, both applications will be ineligible/disallowed.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. As noted above, all email will go to the email address used to sign into Submittable. If you use Google or Facebook, please check the email accounts associated with those options regularly.
- For technical help, you may click on the white question mark in the blue circle in the upper right corner of the application at any time.
- For help in answering the questions, you may message grant program staff using the Messaging options to the right of the application.